Top Ten Book Releases I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

There are always so many books that I look forward to reading.  I have about a zillion on my To-Read list and, honestly, the list continues to grow every single day.  Now, to add to that list, here are the ten books that are being released in 2012 that I am definitely looking forward to:

1.
 Though this is NOT the book cover (it hasn't been released yet), I am definitely looking forward to Pittacus Lore's The Rise of Nine
Release:  August 2012

2.
 Again, no book cover released, but here's a map of the town where the trilogy takes place.  Nora Roberts The Last Boyfriend is the second in the Inn Boonsboro trilogy.
Release:  May 2012

3.
A retelling of Jane Eyre?  Sign me up!  Margot Livesey's The Flight of Gemma Hardy sounds awesome!
Release:  January 2012

4.
This book sound fascinating and is set in my favorite era:  WWII.  Ramona Ausubel's No One is Here Except All of Us
Release:  February 2012

5.
    Jenny Lawson's Let's Pretend This Never Happened sounds absolutely hilarious!
Release:  April 2012

6.
 Though I've never read anything by Sophie Kinsella, I've Got your Number sounds good.
Release:  February 2012

7.
I love the cover art on this one, plus it sounds really good.  Patrick DeWitt's The Sisters Brothers.
Release:  February 2012

8.
 I tried to win an advance of this book in a drawing.  Still want to read it.  Bonnie Jo Campbell's Once Upon a River.
Release:  June 2012

9.
 Another cover with a boat!  This one's a murder mystery though.  Sounds intriguing.  Camilla Lackberg's The Stone Cutter.
Release:  May 2012

10.
 Alex George's The Good American sounds really, really good!  Definitely looking forward to this one.
Release:  February 2012

And there you have it, the top ten books I'm looking forward to seeing released.  Of course they'll just get added to my To-Read pile until I can get around to them.  But I will get around to them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake