A is for Accessories

          
It's April 1st and that means a couple things; one, it's April Fool's Day and two, it's the first day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge.  Yay!  Today's post is brought to you by the letter A...

Accessories

I am an extreme fan of accessories.  Personally, I believe that they not only complete an outfit, they enhance it.  These are a few of my favorite accessories that are incorporated into my every day wardrobe.

#1:  Scarves
I wear a scarf nearly every single day...regardless of the weather.
#2:  Hats
Sometimes a hat really adds a little something to an outfit.
 #3:  Necklaces
I've become a huge fan of multi-length necklaces lately.  Visual interest is a must.
 Those are my definite top three accessories.  I'm sure I could come up with more, but these are the ones that I utilize most often.  Happy first day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge!

Comments

  1. I LOVE necklaces. I always feel naked if I leave the house without one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you girl. You can dress up any outfit with a scarf or necklace and hide bad hair with a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's all about sunglasses and belts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are very stylish, I can't pull off scarves (or most hats). My accessories are typically belts, shoes with something to say, or my nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarves are by far my favorite accessory as well! There really isn't any outfit that you can't work one into. I'm also a huge earring fan. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I look forward to following you this month! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake