B.O.B Wrap Up

Bout of Books 12 Weekend Update and Wrap Up
Bout of Books 12 has drawn to a close and I wasn't able to post my progress over the weekend...but I can now!

Here's how my weekend went:

Books Finished:  1
Books Started:  2
Number of Pages Read:  371

I had a great time with Bout of Books 12, though I didn't get to participate in very many challenges or Twitter chats.  Alas.  There's always next time :)

Here's how the entire week stacked up:

Total Books Read:  2
A Sudden Light by Garth Stein

 
Easy by Tammara Webber


Additional Books Started:  2
Under Wildwood by Colin Meloy
 
Total Pages Read:  733

Until next round of Bout of Books!!

Happy reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake