The TBR Tag

The TBR Tag Questionnaire
 
1.  How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
  • Goodreads.  I would be lost without this website and miss out on so many wonderful books.  Needless to say, my TBR list is out of control!
2.  Is your TBR mostly print or eBooks?
  • Print.  Though I have a Kindle, I still prefer a physical book in my hands over an electronic device. 
3.  How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
  • Luck of the draw.  I'll peruse the shelves at the library and grab one that I know is on my list.  Otherwise I just grab what strikes my fancy at the time...more than likely it's on my TBR list. 
4.  A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
  • Omega Minor by Paul Verhaeghen.  I really, really want to read this book (and I own it), but it's so damn daunting at nearly 700 pages and a very dense topic. 

5.  A book you recently added to your TBR?
  • Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff.  Just added it today after seeing the banner on Goodreads :)

6.  A book on your TBR strictly because of it's beautiful cover?
  • I don't add books to my TBR based on their cover.  I'll initially read the synopsis if the cover is intriguing, but I will not put it in my queue only for a beautiful cover.  It has to have something more going for it...
7.  A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
  • Probably Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I have no desire to read this book, or see the movie.  I should probably remove it from my list...
8.  An unpublished book on your TBR that you're exited for?
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer and The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin.  The first will be coming out this year, but Martin's was just postponed to next year at the earliest.  BOO!

9.  A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you?

10.  A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
  • The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani.  So many have read it and swear by it.  I don't know why I haven't read it yet.

11.  A book on your TBR that you're dying to read?
  • The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Salman Rushdie.  I love everything Rushdie writes and this one had been on my bookshelf for a few years.  I should probably read it.

12.  How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
  • 2,508...I said it was outrageous, didn't I?  Yikes!  I even cleaned it up a little bit.  Sigh...
Tags
Bianca @ Nerd Chic
Mandy @ The Sassy Starfish

I was tagged for this post by Lori @ Palmer's Page Turners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake