Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like to Check in With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With.  Now, I could probably fill this entire list with Harry Potter characters, but I'm not going to do that! 

Here's who I'd like to catch up with...
And there you  have it...the characters I would love to catch up with.  We can all dream, right?

Who are some of the characters you would like to check in with?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Inspiring Quotes from Books.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. OOOOH! Lisbeth! Great pick. I loved those books so much. I was totally devastated when I found out that they were published posthumously. Larsson was such an amazing author. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, Elle! I also just heard that they're releasing a fourth in the series written by a completely different author. I'm not sure how I feel about that...

      Delete
    2. Wow...that could really go either way. I'll have to keep my eye out for it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake