B.O.B 13: TBR

Bout of Books 13 is just around the corner (May 11th) and I am super duper excited!  I already posted my pseudo-goals in my participating post, but didn't list what books were on my radar for the event.

So, here ya go!

B.O.B TBR
  • Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist:  I am so excited to read this book!  It's been on my radar for a while and I finally got it from the library.
  • Left Drowning by Jessica Park.  I randomly picked this one up from the library as well.  Added bonus:  it will work for another challenge I'm participating.
  • Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral by Kris Radish.  Mainly because I'm more than halfway through it and I set it aside to work on some other books for a different challenge.
  • A few comic books (because the bf keeps pestering me about reading them).  Probably some of the following:  Deadpool, The Logan Chronicles, Black Dynamite...who knows.
Hoping to finish up the two books I'm currently reading, Madame Bovary and 1984, this weekend so I can start the challenge fresh.  Yay!

Comments

  1. Good luck in the read-a-thon! Comics/graphic novels are always a go-to for me when I do these things because they go so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake