Top Ten Tuesday: Best of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Best Books I've Read in 2015 (So Far).  I always love doing this topic!

Here are my best for the year to date (in no particular order)...
 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Golden Boy by Tara Sullivan

Yes Please by Amy Poehler


 
1984 by George Orwell

Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
 
 
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
 
The Revenge of Seven  by Pittacus Lore

What are some of the best books you've read so far this year?

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Fangirl and 1984 - both so good! Is "Let the Right One In" a little red riding hood re-telling? I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...it's a vampire story, actually. The red cloak does make it seem like it would be a retelling, but it most definitely is not!

      Delete
  2. Great list, though I haven't read many of them myself I have heard a lot of good about them. I've had Let the Right One In on my bookshelf for over a year now, so I should really read it soon!

    Here's my TTT: http://bmariebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a surprisingly quick read! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh Fangirl, I love it. I'm hoping to get the chance to re-read that one later this summer. I'm glad to see you liked it so much too!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite Rainbow Rowell book! I'm very excited for the "sequel"...fingers crossed it's not Harry Potter-esque. Thanks for visiting, Carlisa :)

      Delete
  4. Fangirl, yes! I read that my first semester of college so I really connected with it. I'm glad you read it and loved it this year! I'm hoping to do a re-read of it this summer if I find the time!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I loved Fangirl but I really want to check out the Walking Dead Comics and Yes Please. Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake