Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish Websites

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books.  Let's see what I come up with here!

The Bloggess
  • If you've never checked out Jenny Lawson's AWESOME blog, please do so now.  You will laugh.  You will cry.  You might find someone you can relate to.  Her entries can be serious or completely insane...and that's what makes it so beautiful.  Jenny is a hilarious, inspiring individual.
Buzzfeed
  • A great time-waster and loads of fun...though sometimes completely ridiculous.
Sporcle
  • If you want to waste time, but tease your wrinkly dome, then this is the website for you!  There are brainteasers, quizzes, and fun games galore.  I promise that you will find something to completely wile away your hours.
The Huffington Post
  • Because you have to stay up on what's happening in the world, right?
BBC
  • Again, keeping informed!
Amazon
  • I can spend hours virtually shopping (and not buying a damn thing).  But it's oh so fun to dream...
Pinterest
  • I pin the shit out of stuff.  AND!  I've actually made several things that I've pinned.  Victory!  Of course, I have waaaaay more pinned than I could ever possibly make or afford or whatever, but it's still an addictive little space.
The New York Times
  • I love reading the book reviews and whatnot...news.  NEWS!
Influenster
  • As a product tester, this is where it all happens.  The more you participate, the more products your receive to test out and review.  If you would like an invite, let me know!
The Onion
  • Because it's hilarious!  Seriously.
What are some non-bookish websites you tend to visit often?

Happy reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake