B.O.B. 20 Goals

Bout of Books 20:  Goals and Whatnot

Inspired by a recent post from The Broke and the Bookish, I've determined that my reading goal for the week is to knock out some stellar graphic novels that have been residing on my TBR for a while.  They've all been requested through the library, so they should arrive before Monday (barring the horrific eclipse traffic that we're scheduled to have...curse you, tiny town that's in the path of totality!!!).





On the slate:
What I like about graphic novels is their fast pace and visual offerings.  I am pretty confident that I'll be able to get through these...and maybe even start on a "regular" novel, too.  The sky's the limit!

Possibilities:  Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler or Al Franken, Giant of the Senate by Al Franken

I will also be attempting to knock out some mini challenges :)

What are some of your goals for the challenge?

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake