Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Hurt Your Heart

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly  meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Feature Characters Who Hit You Right In The Feels.  I'm not normally an emotional reader, but these ones really worked a number on my heart :(

Liesel Meminger and Rudy Steiner from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Dobby from Harry Potter by JK Rowling

Rue from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Ove from A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Rosie from Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Fantine and Jean Valjean from Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

Pi from Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Oliver from Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Emma from A Series of Small Maneuvers by Eliot Treichel

I'm aware that I cheated and did some double characters, but it's my blog so I make no apologies!  So, what are some characters that hit you in the feels?  Any that I didn't mention (and should check out)?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends/Crushes

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake