Top Ten Tuesday: It's a Love Fe(a)st

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a great way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books That Mention Yummy Food.  Now, I'll be honest in that I don't read a lot of books that feature food or are set around food; some come to mind, but nothing to build a favorites list around.  Instead, I'm going with my favorite cookbooks :)

Super late to the game but...in no particular order:
 
Say what you want about Ray, this book is fantastic!
Betty Crocker's Cookbook by Betty Crocker
This. Is. The. Ultimate. Cookbook!
Culinaria: Germany by Christine Metzger
Includes wonderful histories on the regions and WHY certain foods are prevalent.
Such tasty morsels!
Lots and lots of super delicious crockpot meals!
All In One* by Parragon Publishing
*No idea why I am unable to find ANYTHING about this one online!
A great one pot cookbook. 
Mediterranean Cook by Paul Gayler
Super tasty dishes in this one!
Fixate Cookbook by Autumn Calabrese
I'm loving Autumn's recipes...mmm.
The Complete Irish Pub Cookbook by Parragon Publishing
Hearty and delicious!
Comfort Foods by Rachael Ray
Another great Ray book...yummo!
Now I want to cook all the things!  What are some of your favorite cookbooks or recipes?  I'm a collector of recipes ;)
 
Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Unique Book Titles

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. I don't cook, but when I read The Right to an Answer (Anthony Burgess) I really wanted Indian / Sri Lankan food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake