Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a great way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books On Your Winter TBR.  Hot Dog!  I always have so many books I want to get to in the near future, but my list is so fluid that it's never something I stick to.  Regardless, these are a few books that are on my radar that I'd like to get under my "Read" banner in the next couple months.

White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
A nice, creepy sounding book for these drizzly, dark days :)

 
Such a timely read and very important.
 
The Rescuers by Margery Sharp
Love this movie.

Peter Pan by JM Barrie
It's been on my TBR for ages.

Senseless Confidential by Martin Bannon
Hate the cover, but the story sounds good.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
I can't believe I've never read this!

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
I loved the Starbound series and this series sounds awesome!

The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
I've tried reading this, but get too scared to even open the cover!

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Super intrigued and have wanted to read this one for a while.

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
This one sounds so good and has excellent reviews.

What a variety!  The great thing about this list is that is coincides with my Book Bingo challenge that goes through the end of December, so I'll actually knock out a lot of these.  Small victories :)

What are some books on your Winter TBR?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Bookish Settings I'd Love to Visit

Happy reading :)

Comments

  1. A very diverse mix there! This winter I want to read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. Something I haven't read before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave New World is an excellent book! Highly recommend. Thanks for stopping by, Nick :)

      Delete
  2. I need to grab a copy of White is for Witching. It sounds like an awesome Gothic winter read. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just picked it up from the library and can't wait to crack it open! Must finish the few I'm currently reading first... Thanks for visiting, Barb!

      Delete
  3. You will love Big Little Lies, even non-reading friends have been hooked! The Shadow of the Wind sounds interesting and one I hope to read at some point too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many good things about it and lots of reader friends have recommended it. Thanks for visiting, Cori!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake