A-Z Book Challenge

My good friend Mandy recently sent me a link to a wonderful book challenge run by The Thoughts of a Book Junky! blog and I've decided that I'm going to participate for several reasons: 1) because I love to read, 2) because I've set a goal to read 100 books this year, and 3) because it seems like a fun way to bust through the very long list of books to read that I continually add to. So, without further ado, I present my list:

A-"Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"--Chelsea Handler
B-"Bianca's Vineyard"--Teresa Neumann
C-"Catching Fire"--Suzanne Collins
D-"Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?  A Rock 'n' Roll Memoir"--Steven Tyler
E-"Espresso Tales"--Alexander McCall Smith
F-"1st to Die"--James Patterson
G-"Gutsy Women: Travel Tips and Wisdom for the Road"--Marybeth Bond
H-"The Hunger Games"--Suzanne Collins
I-"Interview with the Vampire"--Anne Rice
J-"Johnny One-Eye"--Jerome Charyn
K-"A Knight in Shining Armor"--Jude Deveraux
L-"The Liar's Club"--Mary Karr
M-"Mockingjay"--Suzanne Collins
N-"Never Let Me Go"--Kazuo Ishiguro
O-"On Chesil Beach"--Ian McEwan
P-"The Power of Six"--Pittacus Lore
Q-"Quiet, Please: Dispatches from a Public Librarian"--Scott Douglas
R-"Rebecca"--Daphne du Maurier
S-"So Brave, Young, and Handsome"--Leif Enger
T-"Tran-Sister Radio"--Chris Bojahlian
U-"Unbearable Lightness"--Portia de Rossi
V-"Vernon God Little"--DBC Pierre
W-"When Irish Guys are Smiling"--Suzanne Supplee
X-"Soldier X"--Don Wulffson
Y-"You Don't Look Like Anyone I Know"--Heather Sellers
Z-"Zoli: A Novel"--Calum McCann

And there you have it. To further keep myself motivated, I vow to post a review of every single book that I read from this list...along with others I read in between! Happy reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake