The 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge


YES!  It's nearly that time of year when the BEST blogging event hits the internets...


This will be my fifth year participating and I'm so incredibly excited.  My first year was a bunch of random posts about things I liked or whatever popped into my head that was associated with the letter of the day.  Year two brought about all things Oregon.  Three was dedicated to authors who inspire me.  And last year was all about music that moves me. 

Needless to say, I never stick to one genre year to year.  And I've already decided what this year will consist of...and it is daunting!  I'm terrified to attempt it, but I'm really excited about it. 

If you're interested in participating, please sign up!  Check out the co-hosts and past entries for inspiration.  I promise you can do this...even if you think you can't!  I never thought I could.

Look for my theme reveal post in March :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake