Without further ado...
- Read the books that are already on my personal bookshelves instead of buying new ones or checking out more books from the library.
- Vow to read fewer books for the Goodreads challenge...but still read a lot!
- Catch up on my reviews. I am woefully behind...
- Finish the multiple series I have begun BEFORE starting new ones.
- Get back into the groove of blogging.
- Get caught up on my scrapbooking projects. I am years behind...literally!
- Purge my home of unwanted/excessive items (clothing, books, knick-knacks, crafting supplies, etc)
- Take more "me" time and NOT feel guilty about it.
- Finally take my sewing machine out of its box and USE it.
- Make more of an effort to keep in touch with people more often.
What are some of your goals or resolutions for the coming year?
Also, look for next week's Top Ten: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get To