Bout of Books 12

As a few reading challenges are wrapping up (GoodReads and Bookish Bingo Holiday Edition) and new ones are starting, I'm so excited!  There are currently 17 days until the next round of Bout of Books begins (January 5-January 11).  This will be my third time participating in the challenge and I have a wonderful time in doing so. 

Here are the rules:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
 Reading/Participating Goals:
  1. Read as much as possible!!  Isn't this always the goal of reading challenges?
  2. Participate in Twitter Chats
  3. Do some of the mini-challenges hosted by various particpants
  4. Have an AWESOME time!
1 and 4 I've got covered and do every time I particpate in Bout of Books.  2 and 3 were more challenging last time, but I'm hoping I'm able to join in more often this go-round.  Needless to say, I can't wait for January 5th to arrive. 

If you would like to participate (and I highly recommend it), here's the sign-up link.  Let the reading commence!!!

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake