B.O.B. Would You Rather...
Day 2 of the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon has commenced and I'm finally getting around to participating in my first mini challenge of the week. Woohoo!Writing My Own Fairytale. This one is super simple and pretty straight forward: answer the Would You Rather question. Here we go!
Would You Rather...Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
- I would much rather have someone who dog-ears pages borrow my books. As a dog-earer myself (I'm really trying to be better about it), it wouldn't bother me as much. I hate when there is something spilled on books or food/bugs smudged in them. It disgusts me! Though Cheetos are delicious...mmm
- An author of my choice, no question. JK Rowling, I'm coming for you!
- Oh...this one's hard. Probably a bookstore...as much as I love them. At least the library will continue to get new books and they're free!
- I think I'd rather have my favorite couple break up because at least they would still exist. Ron and Hermione...they'd still be friends. Mr Darcy and Elizabeth...would be tough, but I'd be happy that Darcy would be around to be all curmudgeon-y :)
- Definitely Twilight! It's totally a guilty pleasure.
There is still time to sign up for the read-a-thon, if you're interested; it closes today. Simply go here and join in!
Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!