B.O.B Day 2 Progress

Bout of Books Challenge Update Day 2
I feel a little more accomplished today than I did yesterday in the Bout of Books Reading Challenge. I devoted some real time to reading and was able to knock off a few pages in both of my books.

Currently Reading:  A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
  • On page 827 of 978
  • A total of 109 pages read yesterday
Currently Reading:  Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • On page 234 of 391
  • A total of 11 pages read yesterday
This gives me a total of 120 pages read yesterday and a grand total of 157 pages read for the challenge so far.  Here's hoping today goes even better!  I also washed and detailed my car last night.  Woohoo.

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Book participants!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake