Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals for 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015.  I've never been one to set or keep goals, but here goes nothing!

Without further ado...
  1. Read the books that are already on my personal bookshelves instead of buying new ones or checking out more books from the library.
  2. Vow to read fewer books for the Goodreads challenge...but still read a lot!
  3. Catch up on my reviews.  I am woefully behind...
  4. Finish the multiple series I have begun BEFORE starting new ones.
  5. Get back into the groove of blogging.
And some not so bookish resolutions...
  1. Get caught up on my scrapbooking projects.  I am years behind...literally!
  2. Purge my home of unwanted/excessive items (clothing, books, knick-knacks, crafting supplies, etc)
  3. Take more "me" time and NOT feel guilty about it.
  4. Finally take my sewing machine out of its box and USE it.
  5. Make more of an effort to keep in touch with people more often.
I think these are goals/resolutions that can be attained in some shape throughout the year. 

What are some of your goals or resolutions for the coming year?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  2014 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get To

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Awesome list! I need to get rid of some stuff out of my house also! Here's my top ten Tuesday:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-8-top-10-bookish-goals.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake