Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want Under My Tree


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!

This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year.  This list will be a smattering of new and old releases, so here goes:

Though some of these have been out for a while, a lot of them don't come out until after Christmas.  I guess I can dream that they will magically appear under my tree, right?  Right!

What books are you hoping to get during the holidays?

Look for next week's Top Ten:  Goals/Resolutions for 2014/5 (bookish, blogging, or otherwise)

Happy reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake