I realize that I have been virtually non-existent in my posting this past month. Honestly, I have no excuses; I had plenty of downtime. However, I chose to do something else (or nothing else) instead of catching my lovely readers up on my reviews, Why I Loves, and Teaser Tuesdays. It's tragic and I apologize. I feel like a failure in the blog-o-sphere, but I'm going to remedy this and soon! Regardless of my tired excuses, here's a quick update on what's been going on with me in the PNW and what's going to be going on with the blog:
What's up with me:
- Summer term came to an end with excellent results.
- I reread the Harry Potter books and fell in love with Hogwarts all over again :)
- I had an interview at my Alma Mater for a position in administration.
- I was offered the position.
- I informed the community college I work for that I would be unavailable to teach courses in the Fall because of the new position I had accepted. I will really miss interacting with the students, but this is a career move in the right direction. On the plus side, I am still able to teach online and evening courses at a satellite campus :)
- Started my new job.
- Moved to a new city...well, town, really...cutting my commute from one hour to ten minutes!
- We had a long, and surprisingly, glorious summer. Much longer than normal with warm weather lasting well into October.
- The rain has finally started and will be here until, oh, June I'd say ;) Please and thank you!
- College football season started and how 'bout them BEAVS!!!! Props to Mike Riley, the coaching staff, and all the Oregon State players on a well-played season so far (5-0). Keep the In 'n Out Burger stops coming :)
- I WILL get caught up on my reviews...I think there are about 17 or so that I need to do.
- I WILL start posting regularly again.
- I WILL participate in Teaser Tuesdays and Why I Love Wednesdays again.
- I WILL be more consistent!