Top Ten Tuesday: Revisiting Old Favorites

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it's a great way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books That I Could Re-Read Over and Over Again.  Now, I'm not really a re-reader and, to be honest, there aren't a lot of books I have re-read over the years.  There are too many books I want to read that I can't justify spending time on a book I've already read.  However, here are a few that I have re-read over the years or could potentially re-read:

Have Re-Read
 
Harry Potter (DUH!)


 

 
Potential Re-Reads
 
 




 
 
And there you have it.  Clearly, not a big person who will pick up a book that's already been read.  I just have too many books I want to read.  Sigh...
 
What are some books that you re-read?  Or are you even a re-reader? 
 
Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Favorite Book Quotes!

Comments

  1. Fangirl would be on my list too, I loved that book. And A Song of Ice and Fire *nods* I've re- read those a few times and they're awesome!

    https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter and The Book Thief were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling they're on a lot of lists this week! Such amazing books :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I still need to read Fangirl. It's next up on my TBR :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I've enjoyed nearly every Rowell has written, but Fangirl is hands down my absolute fave. Such love :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Yes to P&P. I love the classic so much. It's been a couple of years since I did a reread and seeing it hear is reminding me that I ought to do one this year. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, Alicia! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake