A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

Oh man, oh man!  The 2018 A-Z Blogging Challenge is just around the corner and it's time to reveal the theme of the month :)

And, without further ado, I give you: 

Noshing Your Way Through Oregon
For the entire month of April I will be blogging about my favorite places to grab a bite, a pint, or a tasty treat in Oregon (specifically the western half of the state).  Why?  Because I like food.  It's universal and satisfying for the soul.  And it's my blog!  In return, feel free to share your favorite places to eat in your local area.  Or, if you've been to Oregon, feel free to share your favorite places to eat here.  It's a sharing and caring community!

Don't know what the A-Z Blogging Challenge is?  Well, let me tell you!  Essentially, participants (hundreds!) spend the month of April (aside from Sundays...the much-coveted day of rest) blogging about their chosen topic in a corresponding day/letter format.  Day 1=A, Day 2=B, Day 3=C and so on.  There are umbrella themes that your topic can be placed under, but you are not required to select an umbrella theme.  In addition, you are not required to settle on a topic for the month.  My first year participating was full of completely random posts that had zero things in common.  Since then, I have used themes to help map my way through the month.  If you'd like to take a gander through my past A-Z posts, feel free to visit them here...2016 was a rough year.  If you'd like to learn more about the challenge, I highly encourage you to check out the website and/or their Facebook page.  It really is a wonderful community of bloggers and an extremely eclectic group of ideas.


Happing blogging, fellow A-Zers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake