Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl and it's a great way to show what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books On Your Spring TBR.  Like in the past, my TBR is very fluid and I never really stick to what is on my tentative plan.  In addition, I have been on a kick of ONLY reading books that I currently own...no trips to the library have occurred since January 1st!  I've stuck to this resolution and plan to continue for at least another couple months.  That being said, my TBR for Spring comes from books already in my possession and it will more than likely coincide with the theme of my "bookclub's" next reading challenge (at least the one that currently has the most votes in our FB poll): Reading from A-Z.  Here's what I have:

A
The Queen of the Big Time by Adriana Trigiani

B
The Bitch Posse by Martha O'Connor

C  
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

D
The Double Bind by Chris Bohjalian

E 
The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble

F
The Glassblower of Murano by Marina Fiorato

G  
Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham

The Highest Tide by Jim Lynch

I
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

J
Bread Alone by Judith Ryan Hendricks   


What are some books on your Spring TBR?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Favorite Books That Take Place in a Different Country

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake