B.O.B Wrap-Up

Bout of Books Wrap Up

I was unable to compose posts to highlight my progress for the last two days of the Bout of Books Reading Challenge, though I did post my pages read via Twitter on the correct days.  Regardless, here's how the challenge went for me.

Finished
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Watership Down by Richard Adams
Luring a Lady by Nora Roberts

Started
Convincing Alex by Nora Roberts

Total Pages Read:  779

Not too shabby for my first time participating in this challenge and for not reading as often as I could have.  This is a challenge that I will most definitely be participating in again for sure.  I loved every minutes of it and truly enjoyed meeting fellow bloggers/readers during the challenge.  Plus, it's a great way to dedicate some serious reading time into a busy schedule.  Until next time, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

  1. Well done Mel!!! Reading challenges are so fun--can't wait for the next Bout of Books in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My team had a love-hate relationship with the A to Z challenge (maybe that's too strong, it's probably more of a like-dislike) but we'll be doing it again.
    I'm visiting from the A to Z list. One of my team's blogs is Poetry of the Netherworld.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake