Top Ten Tuesday: Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR List.  I swear that I add books nearly every single day...and rarely clean up my list.  It's very hard for me to delete anything once it's made the list and I feel really bad if I do get rid of something. 

Regardless, these are the newest books that have made it to my shelf...
 


Language Arts by Stephanie Kallos
 
The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows


Honolulu by Alan Brennert

Seraphina and Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
 
The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
 
Sweetland by Michael Crummey
 
What books have recently popped up on your radar?

Also, look for next week's post:  Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check In With Now That the Book/Series is Over.

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake