Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
Today's topic is:  Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List.  I always have insurmountable goals for my seasonal reading lists...and they continually change because I see something out of the corner of my eye and randomly pick it up.  Really, I shouldn't even make a seasonal list because I just go with whatever strikes my fancy. 

Regardless, here are my ten choices:

Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

Yes Please by Amy Poehler

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

by Jay Allison and Dan Gediman (Editors)

Moloka'i by Alan Brennert

Beautiful You by Chuck Palahniuk
 
Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff

The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
 
The Ground Beneath Her Feet by Salman Rushdie

And there you have it.  I can guarantee that several of these will be replaced along the way, but it's a start.

What's on your TBR list for Spring?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Top Ten Books from My Childhood/Teen Years that I'd Like to Revisit.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Really love your blog, it is so nice to find fellow book lovers. I personally cannot wait to read Yes Please by Amy Poehler, can't wait to put in on my TBR. You now have a new follower and fan. If you feel like stopping by I have a blog at http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/

    Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin! I will be popping over to visit your blog today :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake