Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday:  Mozart's Last Aria

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!

Here's today's teaser:
"I gathered myself and approached her.  'Madame Hofdemel?' I said.  'I am--'
'I know who you are.  It's obvious, to look at you.  When he cut my face, my husband didn't take my eyes.'  Her voice was curt and bitter." --page 57
  Mozart's Last Aria by Matt Rees 

I'm a little obsessed with Mozart and Vienna in general, so this book seemed right up my ally.  Not too shabby so far :)

Happy reading!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake