I is for...Ixtapa

Join me for the month of April as I participate in the A-Z Blogging Challenge and share some (I couldn't share all) of my favorite noshing joints in western Oregon!  Hopefully you'll leave the blog a little hungrier than when you arrived...or at least with a new culinary destination on your travel list!
Ixtapa

I am a huge fan of Mexican food and Ixtapa does a tasty job of providing that.  A traditional sit-down restaurant with a few locations throughout the state, the location I'm most familiar with is in Lebanon.  Their portions are HUGE, so there's at least two meals for the price of one.  The location is easy to get to and family friendly.  Mmmm. 
Via TripAdvisor
Recommendations:  The Daniel Special (skirt steak, grilled chicken, fried shrimp, rice, beans, guacamole, and tortillas on the side), Fajitas, Margaritas!

You can check out their menu here.
 
What are some of your favorite I eating establishments?

Come back tomorrow for the next installation in the A-Z Blogging Challenge and my jaunt through the culinary delights of western Oregon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake