Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011

This topic is hard for me because I haven't really fallen for many characters this year; at least characters that fit this category.  However, there are about five I can lump together to get something down on this list.  Here goes:

1.  Undoubtedly goes to Peeta from The Hunger Games.  He's amazing in all the right ways. 

2.  Joe Morelli from the Stephanie Plum series.  I love Joe so much more than Ranger.  He'd be my pick for sure :)

3.  Peter from Red Riding Hood.  He's dark, mysterious, and...broody. 

And that's pretty much it.  I feel like a failure in this post, but I've got nothing else.  It could possibly be due to the copious amounts of medication racing through my veins.  Damn you holiday cold!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!