Games...who doesn't love a good game? I am a huge fan of games in general, but these are some of my favorites:
- Trivial Pursuit: I freaking love Trivial Pursuit like there's no tomorrow. I know a lot of random, useless trivia, so I am pretty good this game. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but "toot, toot"!
- Scrabble: I like words and this is my jam :)
- Scattergories: A creative game of list-making. It's great to play with a group.
- Apples to Apples: A great way to have some family fun.
- Cards Against Humanity: A dirty version of Apples to Apples...for adults. This game is perfect for me because I am an awful person...
- Nerts: Hands down, one of my favorite card games. It's a combination of Speed and Solitaire and you compete/use other people's piles to finish your stack first. It can get super violent!
- Trivia Crack: Ties in to my love of Trivial Pursuit...
- Farm Heroes Saga: The BF got me hooked on this game. It's like Candy Crush, but with fruits and veggies that have faces and make cute little noises.
- Bejeweled: I've loved Bejeweled for years. It's pretty much the original version of a lot of the Saga games that are out now.
- Frozen Free Fall: Exactly like the above two, but Frozen themed...haha
- WordBrain: A brain-teasing game that's pretty challenging.
- Little Big Planet: Fun, cute, and challenging. I like that you can build your own ragdoll and then work together with the other players to complete a level. Definitely a game that promotes teamwork rather than self-serving missions.
- Anything on the Wii: It's just a fun gaming system...though the PS4 and XBOX1 have definitely outpaced it, I'm all old-school on this one.
Beyond the Books is a weekly event hosted by Karen at Kissin Blue Karen. Feel free to join in!