B.O.B MASH

Today's mini challenge for Bout of Books 14 is hosted by Sarah at Rocky Top Real Talk an is a throw-back to the 90s...M.A.S.H.  What?!  I'm so excited for this one :)  Here are the rules
  • Create a MASH game. My go-to categories as a kid were significant other, car, city (I would live in), # of kids, job, and pet, but you can choose what categories you want - this is just for fun. Don't forget to put MASH at the top!
  • Fill in your categories with choices - I always did 4 per category. You can do 3 or 5 or how ever many you want. Here's where you can get creative! I chose to pull my s/o's from books (Braden from LA Candy, Daemon from Lux series, Adrian from VA/Bloodlines, and Jason from Heroes of Olympus), however, you can choose to live in fictional places or have fictional pets, etc. Pull from your favorite books as much as you want.
  • Now you need a number...draw a spiral and fill in the spaces. Make tally marks and stop randomly. Use a random number generator. It's up to you. Once you have your number, it's time to officially play.
  • You can start at MASH or at your first category. I always did the first category. Count your number. Mine was 8. I crossed out the 8th item. Then I continued through the categories and the letters in MASH until one option from each category was left. Once a category only has one, you skip it when counting.
 Here's how mine panned out...


I never really did the spiral counting thing (I always did tally marks, but those don't really work when you're creating your own MASH), so there's that.  All of my S/O's are from books and everything else is pretty decent.  Normally, I would require that one choice in each section be a really bad one, but I didn't do that this time.  It's my MASH future, right?  Haha

Here are the results...
I live in a MANSION in VIENNA with my s/o LORD MACCON (from the Parasol Protectorate Series) and our 0 kids.  But we do have a pet IGUANA.  I drive an AUDI A3 and I work as a PROFESSIONAL TRAVELER.
So...when do I get to have this MASH future because it sounds pretty legit!

What is your MASH future?

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake