B.O.B 14 TBR

Bout of Books 14
So, with the start of Bout of Books 14 just around the weekend, here's what I'm planning on reading:

Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes

Checked this out from the library a while back, along with about six other massive books, and it's the last one left on my coffee table.  Hoping to get it started this weekend!
 
Garden of Lies by Amanda Quick

I haven't read an Amanda Quick book in a very long time.  Saw this one at the library and thought it sounded good...and maybe unlike others of hers I have read.  We shall see :)

A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin

I've been slowly working on this one (on and off) and would like to make some progress in it.  We'll see if this actually happens during the challenge.

Here's hoping I can get through the first two and make some progress in the last.  If not, I have The Paris Wife by Paula McLain on the back burner if I need something a little more light.

There's still plenty of time to join in if you're interested!  Simply go here and sign up :)

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake