Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR.  Well...let's be honest...my Fall TBR is really a life-long TBR and (hopefully) some books I can get accomplished soon.  Regardless, here are the books that are on my immediate radar to read:

Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson (Released today!!!)
 
In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad #1) by Tana French (Currently on my coffee table)

The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies #6) by Pittacus Lore (Released September 1)

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Release Date: October 6)


Everything, Everything by Nicolas Yoon (Released September 1)

The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium #4) by David Lagercrantz (Released August 27)
 
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (Released July 1)

The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro (Released March 3)

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (Release Date: November 1)

And there you have it!  I feel like the last could be on my Winter TBR, but since Winter doesn't technically begin until December 21st, I'm saying it totally counts for Fall!  What books are on your Fall TBR?

Also, look for next week's top ten:  Top Ten Books to Read if You Like X (haven't decided what X will be yet...)

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. I just bought Furiously Happy at my local Walmart yesterday. I couldn't believe I saw it there and couldn't pass it up. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I'm currently reading Furiously Happy, gave 5 stars to Everything,Everything and have Carry On and The Girl in the Spider's Web near the top of my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake