Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays:  The Supernatural Enhancements

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!

Here's this week's teaser:
"I drank some water from the sink and glanced at the mirror.  I could see my skin with outstanding detail.  I checked the bulbs and saw the light grow brighter.  I squinted at the white glow reverberating on the sink, the wall tiles, and the shower curtain, haloing them all with an aura that seemed to corrode the outline of all objects and that of a shadow on the curtain.  Not my shadow.  A shadow behind the curtain" --page 22
          -----The Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero

A creepy ghost story...that I tend to read right before going to bed...

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake