Though the Beat the Heat Readathon, hosted by Jessi @ NovelHeartbeat and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads, ended on the first of September, I'm just now getting the chance to reflect on it. It's been a busy first week!
This was my first time participating in the readathon, and I like to believe that I was quite successful! Much more successful than other challenges recently. I was able to finish six books and read a total of 2334 pages in 3 weeks. I had a great time participating in the reading portion of this challenge, but didn't really get the opportunity to participate in any of the mini-challenges along the way.
- Books Completed: An Unnecessary Woman by Rabih Alameddine, Divergent, Insurgent, and Allegiant by Veronica Roth, Stuart Little by EB White, and Scotsmen Prefer Blondes by Sara Ramsey
- Book Started: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Most Successful Day: Sunday, August 17th. Read a total of 297 pages
- Least Successful Day: Wednesday, August 13th. Read a total of 38 pages
- Longest Read: Allegiant
- Quickest Read: Stuart Little (because it's so short)
How'd you fare in your challenges?