Beat the Heat Wrap Up


Though the Beat the Heat Readathon, hosted by Jessi @ NovelHeartbeat and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads, ended on the first of September, I'm just now getting the chance to reflect on it.  It's been a busy first week! 

This was my first time participating in the readathon, and I like to believe that I was quite successful!  Much more successful than other challenges recently.  I was able to finish six books and read a total of 2334 pages in 3 weeks.  I had a great time participating in the reading portion of this challenge, but didn't really get the opportunity to participate in any of the mini-challenges along the way. 

Challenge Stats
  • Books Completed:  An Unnecessary Woman by Rabih Alameddine, DivergentInsurgent, and Allegiant by Veronica Roth, Stuart Little by EB White, and Scotsmen Prefer Blondes by Sara Ramsey
  • Book Started: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden  
  • Most Successful Day:  Sunday, August 17th.  Read a total of 297 pages
  • Least Successful Day:  Wednesday, August 13th.  Read a total of 38 pages
  • Longest Read:  Allegiant
  • Quickest Read:  Stuart Little (because it's so short)
I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the 3rd Annual Beat the Heat Readthon in the future, and hopefully surpass this readathon's completions!

How'd you fare in your challenges?

Happy reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake