Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form. The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015.  There are always so many books that I'm looking forward to getting my hands on.  Here are ten on my current radar:

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee -- July 14th

Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty -- July 14th

The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman -- August 4th

The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz -- September 1st

The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore -- September 1st

Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs -- September 22nd
 
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell -- October 6th

Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor -- October 20th
 
Winter by Marissa Meyer -- November 10th

Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich -- November 17th

What books are you eagerly anticipating?

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Books on my  TBR for Summer 2015

Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. I totally forgot about The Girl in the Spider's Web!! I really hope he does the series justice. Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm very leery about it, but my fingers are crossed because I loved the series so much...surprising since it's nowhere near my normal genre choice. Yay for branching out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake