Teaser Tuesday...Imagination At Its Finest

I never knew that The NeverEnding Story was based on a book...a German book at that.  I ran across Michael Ende's The Neverending Story in a charity shop, Teen Challenge, in downtown Albany.  As my eyes scanned the shelves for something to purchase, they alighted on the spine of this book.  The NeverEnding Story was always one of my favorite movies as a child, though it did scare me at first, and seeing that it was actually a book completely made my day.  So now I've picked it up to finally read...hence this week's teaser!  Enjoy!

"Bastian Balthazar Bux's passion was books...If you have never wept tears because a wonderful story has come to an end and you must take your leave of the characters with whom you have shared so many adventures, whom you have loved and admired, for whom you have hoped and feared, and without whose company life seems empty and meaningless...you probably won't understand what Bastian did next" (10)

I can't wait to see what wasn't included in the film.  Happy Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake