B.O.B. Day 4 Progress

Bout of Books Challenge Update Day 4
There are only a few more days left in the challenge, so I better pick up the pace!  Here's how yesterday went:

Currently Reading:  Allegiant by Veronica Roth...I feel like this might be the only thing I get done for the challenge...
  • Read 125 of 526 pages last night.  That puts me on page 379.
I still have hope to at least start another book for the challenge, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Total number of pages read:  379.

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

  1. Allegiant is a pretty big book so even if you only get that one done that's still great! Have fun the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fairly lengthy book! Thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake