Musing Mondays #7
Musing Mondays #7
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading and is quite simple, really. It asks you to comment/muse each week on one of the following prompts:
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now--what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; why you are (or aren't) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books--let's here it, then!
I recently discovered an amazing book site, Book Riot, and have been pretty much obsessing over all it has to offer to readers. If you haven't checked them out yet, please do so! I promise you won't be disappointed. There is so much to discover through their site: upcoming releases, giveaways, bookish columns, book travel tips, etc. So good!
Another awesome site: Influenster! I was recently invited to join this site by a friend and fellow blogger, Mandy @ The Sassy Starfish and The Rugged Bunch. It's a great way to try new products, give honest reviews, and help consumers make smart decisions. I'm pretty sure you have to be invited to join the site, so if you're interested, hit me up!
In other news...I think I might have to buy a new car. NO!! My little trusty '97 Civic is being a little stinker and overheating like crazy. Personally, I do not like running the heater on full blast in 90+ degree weather, but that's just me. Plus, the heater only helps for a short time. Boo, Civic, boo! I've given you oil, coolant, a new radiator cap, etc...why must you be like this?!? Alas. So, in the meantime, I'm driving a freakin' F150. So big...I feel like a tank.
What's on your mind today?