Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays:  Divergent

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!
Here's today's teaser:
"It would probably be wise to be careful around Four, I realize.  He seemed placid to me on the platform, but something about that stillness makes me wary now." -- page 63
          -----Divergent by Veronica Roth

I'm finally getting around to reading this series.  I have about 40 pages left in the book I'm currently reading and then it's on to another YA adventure.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. What is it they say about being careful of the quiet ones?
    My Teaser is from WHERE OR WHEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beware! Or something like that :) Thanks for visiting, Sandra.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake