Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays:  Divergent

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: grab whatever you're reading, open to a random page, select no more than two sentence (NO SPOILERS), share the title and author, and GO!
Here's today's teaser:
"It would probably be wise to be careful around Four, I realize.  He seemed placid to me on the platform, but something about that stillness makes me wary now." -- page 63
          -----Divergent by Veronica Roth

I'm finally getting around to reading this series.  I have about 40 pages left in the book I'm currently reading and then it's on to another YA adventure.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. What is it they say about being careful of the quiet ones?
    My Teaser is from WHERE OR WHEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beware! Or something like that :) Thanks for visiting, Sandra.

      Delete

Get Wordy!