Teaser Tuesday (first one)!

Excerpt from Born on a Blue Day:  Inside the Extraordinary Mind of an Autistic Savant by Daniel Tammet

"Neil did not find it difficult to accept me for who I was.  He too had been bullied at school and knew what it was like to be different from your peers.  Being a homebody himself he didn't mind that I preferred the quiet and security of home to the commotion of pubs and clubs.  Most important of all, he--like me--had reached a crossroads in his life and wasn't sure about the way forward.  Through our chance meeting online we had both of us discovered, to our mutual surprise and joy, that thing that had been missing from both our lives:  romantic love." (145)

*Look for my review in the next week or so!

Comments

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake