- Simply because it reminds me of Super Troopers and it applies to so much.
- Literally means "Super awesome" in English, but it's so much more fun to say in German and it definitely makes a more impactful impression!
- Mainly used with "liquid" in front of it and in reference to coffee...the liquid ambrosia of life!
- It's a fun word because it invokes ideas of magic and potions. Again, I generally refer to my coffee as a magical elixir...
- A fun game or an awesome word? Awesome word!
- It reminds me of old-timey tricksters and it's fun!
- Sounds harsh, which I like. And it uses an X and J! So against the grain!
- It's always been my favorite word in English/Literature. It's fun to say and it means something kind of silly.
- Literal translation: Hand Shoe. Actual meaning: Mittens/Gloves. Hahaha
- Translations: Rabbit. But it's super fun to say...
- Literal translation: Ball Writer. Actual meaning: pen. Again, a fun word to say.
Beyond the Books is a weekly event hosted by Karen at Kissin Blue Karen. Feel free to join in :)