Wednesday, May 13, 2015

B.O.B. Book Haiku

Day three in the Bout of Books 13 Read-a-Thon and I'm hoping to get a little more reading in today than I did yesterday.  Fingers crossed!  Regardless, I'm definitely participating in today's mini challenge:  writing a book haiku.
The Book Haiku challenge is hosted by Kristina @ Kristina Horner and is quite fun, simple, and to the point.  Write a traditional haiku about the book you're currently reading.  Easy peasy.

I'm currently working on Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert and here's my attempt at a haiku:

Emma Bovary.
You are kind of a hot mess.
No, really.  You are.

And another for your reading pleasure :)

Kind Charles Bovary.
You inept country doctor.
Hippolyte was doomed.

What haikus can you think of for the book you're reading?

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! love those! Especially the first one! I did one too but didn't blog it, just tweeted. For The Girl on The Train:

    Sitting on the train
    She rides this way every single day
    sees something shocking

    ReplyDelete

Get Wordy!