B.O.B. 20: Day 1 Progress




Hello Hello!  Day 1 was a pretty decent reading day for me.  Time was taken out to view the AWESOME Eclipse as my town was in the path of totality.  So freakin' COOL!  Like, there are NO WORDS to describe how amazing it was and NONE of the pictures do it justice.  Seriously.  After that, we headed downtown to having some breakfast and wander around the park enjoying the last of the festival that the town put on.  Such a fun time.

Regardless, I did get a little reading done.


Here are my stats:

Current Read:  The Melody of Secrets by Jeffrey Stepakoff
Pages Read:  105
Books Finished:  The Melody of Secrets
Challenges:  I was an hour late to the Twitter Chat...sigh...
Thoughts:  I need to be a little more proactive in checking the BOB site earlier in the day...haha.  Also, I was super pleased with my choice of books.  I randomly found this book at a local Dollar Tree and thought the cover was intriguing.  And the book did not disappoint.  What a good find!

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake