B.O.B. 20: Day 4 Progress





Happy Friday!  Yesterday was a super busy day, but I did get a fair amount of reading under my belt.








Here are today's updates:

Current Read:  Blankets by Craig Thompson, Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler (audio book), and March: Book One by John Lewis
Pages Read:  302 and 20 minutes of audio  
Total Pages Read:  898 and 1 hour of audio
Books Finished:


Challenges:  None yesterday...I had every intention of doing it, but time got away from me...
Thoughts:  I'm loving this round of Bout of Books!

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, France! I do have to admit that I'm sticking mainly to graphic novels for this BOB, so my page counts are going to be high because of that...super quick reads for me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake