B.O.B. 20: Days 5, 6, and 7 Progress and Final Thoughts






Coming at you with three days of updates today!  Hot dog!





Here are my stats:

Day 5, 6, and 7
Current Read:  Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler (audio book) and March: Book Three by John Lewis
Pages Read:  828 and 1 hour and 15 minutes of audio
Total Pages Read:  1726 and 2 hours and 15 minutes of audio
Books Finished:


Challenges:  None over the weekend.  I worked late on Friday night and then spent all day Saturday snapping and canning green beans, then went to a friend's house to watch the Mayweather-McGregor fight...yay...
Thoughts:  I am SUPER pleased with my Bout of Books activity this round!  While I'll admit that reading graphic novels makes the page count go through the roof, I still feel pretty accomplished with my results AND I knocked a ton of books off my TBR because of it.  Score.  I am so glad that I decided to participate in B.O.B again...it's been several rounds since I've done it.  Until B.O.B. 21!!

Happy reading!


Comments

  1. Looks like you're doing well. Keep it up! The audio must help as well, because you can do other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely help! Though I don't have to spend much time driving on a day to day basis, this weekend did take me out of town for a bit and allowed for a substantial amount of audio book time :) As a whole, the "stick with graphic novels" was the real winner. Thanks for visiting, Nick! Hope all is well.

      Delete
  2. You read so many great graphic novels! I love Saga & March & Blankets & Persepolis--great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am obsessed with Saga!! And loved every other graphic novel I read as well. Currently finishing up March: Book Three and it's so powerful. Thanks for visiting, Sarah :)

      Delete
  3. What a great reading week :) How was Uganda Be Kidding Me on audiobook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still listening to it, but I am enjoying it. It's the first Handler book I've listened to (I read all the others). I am a fan of her and find her snarky, sarcastic delivery pretty spot on. Thanks for visiting, Sarah :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake