B.O.B. 20: Day 3 Progress






Good Morning!







Here are today's updates:

Current Read:  The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi and Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler (audio book)
Pages Read:  178 pages and 20 minutes of audio
Total Pages Read:  596 pages and 40 minutes of audio
Books Finished:


Challenges:  Rainbow Spine...posted on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook.  You can see my IG post here
Thoughts:  A fairly successful reading day.  I was struggling with a massive headache all day and wasn't really feeling up to doing anything, but I managed to get some reading done and busted out the challenge in the evening.

Happy reading, fellow Bout of Bookers!

Comments

  1. I LOVE Persepolis! The movie is pretty great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it last night and loved it as well! I'm going to have to find a copy of the movie now :) Thanks for stopping by, Sarah!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake