Top Ten Tuesday: Graphic Novels

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a way to share what you're loving in list form.  The topic changes every week, so there is always something new to discover!
This week's topic is:  Graphic Novel Recommendations.  While I'm fairly new to the graphic novel world (so I might not be able to recommend ten), I have become a huge fan.  Here are some of my faves:






Saga (Volumes 1-6...haven't been able to get my hands on 7 yet) by Brian K Vaughan


Clearly I need to up my graphic novel game...perhaps that will be my goal for Bout of Books!  All Graphic Novels!  To the library I go!!!

On The Radar
Watchmen by Alan Moore
The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
Blankets by Craig Thompson
Saga, Volume 7 by Brian K Vaughan
March, Books 1-3 by John Lewis
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang

Also, look for next week's Top Ten:  Back to School Freebie.  Verdict's out on what my topic will be :)  What are some of your favorite graphic novels?

Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. I'm visiting from the Top Ten Tuesday linkup and while I am not a big graphic novel reader, Hyperbole and a Half looks interesting. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting and eye-opening. I'd definitely recommend it :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I read the Maus ones, used to watch the TV show for Walking Dead, saw the movie for Watchmen.

    Nowhere Men, Astro City, Batman: Year One,, and Batman: The Long Halloween might be worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Thanks for the recommendations and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to read Maus. I’ve heard such good things about those books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic...and horrifying. Thanks for visiting, AJ!

      Delete
  4. I read Maus; I really enjoyed it! I'm always looking for some amazing graphic novels to devour so thank you so much for this post! Ever since I saw the movie for Watchman (which is now becoming a TV show), I've wanted to read the graphic novel. Blankets was really good too! Happy reading!

    http://www.thebucketlistbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I've perused some of the other TTT posts and have found some excellent books/graphic novels to add to my TBR (which is massive...naturally). Waiting for Watchmen to arrive at the library right now! Thanks for visiting, Jeanna :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Get Wordy!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

L is for...Lighthouses

C is for...Crater Lake