Y is for...You and I and Your Biggest Mistake





Only one more day to go in the challenge.  Well done, fellow A-Zers!  Today is all about the letter Y.



Y is for "You and I Both" and "Your Biggest Mistake"



"You and I Both" - Jason Mraz
 

My ears love Jason Mraz.  He's so smooth and soulful and doesn't put out a bad track...seriously.  If you're looking for a chill set of pipes, this is one of your options.  When Mraz released "You and I Both", I had already been a fan for years.  This only solidified how awesome he is...it's a beautiful song.

*Lyrics:  "See I'm all about them words / Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words / Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words / More words than I had ever heard and I feel so alive"

"Your Biggest Mistake" - New Found Glory
 

Ah...a little NFG.  I haven't listened to them in several years, but for a while there in high school and early college I loved me some NFG.  They had a few mainstream songs, but most of their stuff was strictly played on alternative rock radio or late night MTV...when MTV still played videos.  It's definitely not my favorite NFG song, but it's still pretty good stuff.

*Fun Fact:  Emerging in the late 90s, New Found Glory is considered a pioneer of the second wave of pop punk by music critics and they are often referred to as the "godfathers of punk" for the new generation.

What are some of your favorite Y songs?

Blog on, fellow A-Zers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L is for...Lighthouses

2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal

C is for...Crater Lake